You are welcome to visit and view much of the Kaon Security website without having to tell us who you are or reveal any personal information.
Where we do request that you submit information about yourself and your organisation it may be used for the following purposes –
- Providing you with information regarding services that you have requested.
- Verifying that existing information we hold about you is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and improving our services and website.
- Controlling unauthorised use or abuse of our services and website.
- Communicating with you to inform you about our services, any upcoming changes, improvements, new services and products that you may be interested in.
- To allow us to undertake any other promotional activities where you have consented to such activities.
- Providing you with an effective customer support service to solve any issues or problems you may have with our services, product or website.
Our email marketing platform contains minimal contact information – first name, last name, job title, organisation name, email address. If at any stage you wish to be removed from our email platform and not receive our email communications then please use the unsubscribe button on the email communication or send an email to email@example.com requesting you be removed from our sending list.
We undertake to
- Not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party without first obtaining your consent.
- Protect your information with a confidentiality agreement should we periodically contract a trusted third party to help us process your information for specific projects.
- Store your data within NZ.
- Performance cookies - these cookies are used to obtain statistics on how visitors interact with our website, for instance which pages are visited most often. These cookies collect information that is aggregated and will not be used to identify you. This type of information allows us to continuously improve our website to provide a better online experience. For example, Google Analytics cookies collect information in an anonymous form, providing us with information about how our website is used. We can determine where visitors have come from to our site, how they are interacting with our site and how many visits have been recorded to our site. These third-party cookies assist with making on-going improvements to our website and the online experience.
- Advertising / targeting cookies - these cookies collect information about your browsing habits, which assists in the delivery of more relevant advertising. Third party organisations, including Google, collect certain information when you visit our website in order to display our advertisements when you visit other websites. Advertising features that we use include Google AdWords and Analytics, Remarketing and Google Display Network Impression Reporting.
Should you choose to disable or block our cookies you can do this through your browser. Most browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences from the browser settings.
How to manage your cookie preferences on your browser: Google, Microsoft, Mozilla, Safari